Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Custer County chief. (Broken Bow, Neb.) 1892-current
Broken Bow, Neb. (1892-current)
The Custer County chief. : (Broken Bow, Neb.) 1892-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Broken Bow, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Purcell Bros.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 22, 1892)-
Sept. 3, 1946-
- Custer County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Absorbed: Custer County Republican, 1921, Merna Messenger, 1944, Sandhill news, 1956, and: Seven valleys farmer, 1967.
- Accompanied by a weekly supplement: Weekender (Broken Bow, Neb.), June 17, 1974-Dec. 18, 1978.
- Accompanied by monthly supplements: Western outlook, June 1968-Feb. 1971, and Magazine of the grasslands, May 1981-<Feb. 1984>.
- Vol. numbering dropped with Jan. 7, 1932 issue and resumed with vol. 64, no. 14 on Feb. 16, 1956.
- sn 86063418
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information