Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Boston budget. (Boston, Mass.) 1883-1905
Boston, Mass. (1883-1905)
The Boston budget. : (Boston, Mass.) 1883-1905
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Budget Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began with July 1, 1883.
Vol. 8, no. 26 (July 1, 1883)-v. 35, no. 12 (Mar. 25, 1905).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Graphic Microfilm (New England Micrographics).
- Description based on: Vol. 12, no. 1 (Jan. 4, 1885).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 17, no. 25 (Dec. 18, 1887).
- sn 86063501
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information