Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Tucumcari American. (Tucumcari, N.M.) 1916-1938
Tucumcari, N.M. (1916-1938)
The Tucumcari American. : (Tucumcari, N.M.) 1916-1938
- Place of publication:
- Tucumcari, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S.M. Wharton
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 17, 1916)-v. 22, no. 28 (Mar. 5, 1938).
- Three times a week
June 19, 1934-Mar. 5, 1938
- New Mexico--Quay County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215726
- New Mexico--Tucumcari.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01231814
- Quay County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Tucumcari (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: El Paso, Tex. : Southwest Micropublishing, Inc.
- sn 86063546
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information