Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The dispatch-news. (Lexington, S.C.) 1919-2001
Lexington, S.C. (1919-2001)
The dispatch-news. : (Lexington, S.C.) 1919-2001
- Place of publication:
- Lexington, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Sligh & Walker
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Mar. 28, 2001.
Vol. 50, no. 3 (Nov. 12, 1919)-
- Lexington County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Lexington County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207422
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Issues for Mar. 21 and Mar. 28, 2001 are both designated as v. 131, no. 25.
- Latest consulted: Vol. 131, no. 25 (Mar. 28, 2001).
- Merged with: Lexington County chronicle, to form: Lexington County chronicle & the dispatch-news.
- sn 86063761
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information