Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Camden chronicle. (Camden, S.C.) 1888-1981
Camden, S.C. (1888-1981)
The Camden chronicle. : (Camden, S.C.) 1888-1981
- Place of publication:
- Camden, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.L. McDowell and B.B. Clarke
- Dates of publication:
-94th year, no. 40 (May 8, 1981).
Began in 1888.
- Daily (except Sat. and Sun.)
Mar. 6, 1978 - May 5, 1981
- Camden (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Kershaw County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 27 (Nov. 6, 1891).
- sn 86063785
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information