Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Silver City independent. (Silver City, N.M.) 1896-1935
Silver City, N.M. (1896-1935)
Silver City independent. : (Silver City, N.M.) 1896-1935
- Alternative Titles:
Silver City independent and Grant County democrat
Feb. 15-Dec. 27, 1898
- Place of publication:
- Silver City, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Geo. Norton
- Dates of publication:
-v. 40, no. 25 (June 18, 1935).
Began with June 30, 1896?
- Grant County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Mines and mineral resources--New Mexico.
- Mines and mineral resources.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01022541
- New Mexico--Grant County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216849
- New Mexico--Silver City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220466
- New Mexico.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204269
- Silver City (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: El Paso, Texas : Southwest Micropublishing, Inc.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 29 (Jan. 12, 1897).
- Filmed with other titles.
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- sn 86063833
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information