Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The issue. (Nashville, Tenn.) 1878-189?
Nashville, Tenn. (1878-189?)
The issue. : (Nashville, Tenn.) 1878-189?
- Place of publication:
- Nashville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Cumberland Presbyterian Pub. House
- Dates of publication:
- Davidson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Nashville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Davidson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205346
- "Official organ of the Tenn. State Temperance Alliance, Tenn. Good Templars and Tenn. Woman's Christian Temperance Union."
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 10 (Sept. 2, 1886).
- Editor: George W. Armistead, <1886-1890>
- Publishers: Cumberland Presbyterian Pub. House, <1886>; Issue Pub. Co., <1887-1888>
- sn 86064260
View complete holdings information