Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily boomerang. (Laramie City, Wyo. Territory) 1881-1901
Laramie City, Wyo. Territory (1881-1901)
The daily boomerang. : (Laramie City, Wyo. Territory) 1881-1901
- Alternative Titles:
Aug. 8, 1891-Feb. 25, 1893
- Place of publication:
- Laramie City, Wyo. Territory
- Geographic coverage:
- Boomerang Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 21, no. 41 (May 1, 1901).
Began in Mar. 1881.
- Daily (except Sunday and holidays)
- Albany County (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Laramie (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Wyoming State Archives and Historical Dept.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no.  (Jan. 2, 1884).
- Includes music scores, changed weekly, Dec. 3, 1894-Oct. 5, 1895.
- Saturday issues called: Saturday boomerang, Aug. 8, 1891-Feb. 1893.
- Semi-weekly ed.: Semi-weekly boomerang, Dec. 3, 1894-Jan. 1, 1912.
- Weekly eds.: Weekly boomerang, <Sept. 24,> 1881-Mar. 28, 1889 ; The Boomerang, Apr. 4, 1889-Oct. 31, 1895; and The Weekly boomerang, Nov. 7, 1895-Oct. 20, 1904.
- sn 86064499
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information