Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Denver tribune-republican. (Denver, Colo.) 1884-1886
Denver, Colo. (1884-1886)
Denver tribune-republican. : (Denver, Colo.) 1884-1886
- Place of publication:
- Denver, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
- Republican Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 18, no. 225 (Aug. 12, 1884)-v. 20, no. 365 (Dec. 31, 1886) = v. 6, no. 225-v. 8, no. 365.
- Arapahoe County (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- Colorado--Arapahoe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213030
- Denver (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Colorado and Dakota Microfilm Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 18, no. 292 (Oct. 18, 1884).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 20, no. 365 (Dec. 31, 1886).
- sn 86066864
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information