Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Campaign flag. (Maysville, Ky.) 1848-1848
Maysville, Ky. (1848-1848)
Campaign flag. : (Maysville, Ky.) 1848-1848
- Place of publication:
- Maysville, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Samuel Pike and John M. Helms
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 24, 1848)-v. 1, no. 34 (Dec. 1, 1848).
- Campaign literature--Kentucky--Democratic--1848--Newspapers.
- Mason County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Maysville (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- None published for the week of Nov. 10, 17, and 24.
- Published only during the presidential campaign of 1848 in the office of the Kentucky flag.
- sn 86069147
View complete holdings information