Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Mt. Sterling gazette. and Kentucky courier. (Mt. Sterling, Ky.) 188?-1944
Mt. Sterling, Ky. (188?-1944)
Mt. Sterling gazette. and Kentucky courier. : (Mt. Sterling, Ky.) 188?-1944
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Mt. Sterling, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Mrs. Hattie L. Wood & Mrs. E.J. Manning
- Dates of publication:
-v. 60, no. 31 (Nov. 3, 1944).
- Kentucky--Montgomery County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220017
- Kentucky--Mount Sterling.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220016
- Montgomery County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Mount Sterling (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 48, no. 76 (Jan. 12, 1934).
- sn 86069623
View complete holdings information