Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Kentucky laurel. (Mountsterling [i.e. Mount Sterling], Ky.) 18??-18??
Mountsterling [i.e. Mount Sterling], Ky. (18??-18??)
Kentucky laurel. : (Mountsterling [i.e. Mount Sterling], Ky.) 18??-18??
- Place of publication:
- Mountsterling [i.e. Mount Sterling], Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John Spencer
- Dates of publication:
- Kentucky--Montgomery County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220017
- Kentucky--Mount Sterling.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220016
- Montgomery County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Mount Sterling (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 22 (Mar. 29, 1820).
- sn 86069627
View complete holdings information