Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly transcript. (Lexington, Ky.) 188?-188?
Lexington, Ky. (188?-188?)
The weekly transcript. : (Lexington, Ky.) 188?-188?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Lexington, Ky.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Transcript Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Fayette County (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Kentucky--Fayette County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206953
- Lexington (Ky.)--Newspapers.
- Daily eds.: Lexington daily transcript; Lexington morning transcript.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 37 (Dec. 23, 1881).
- sn 86069856
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information