Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Daily morning plebeian. (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1851-18??
Knoxville, Tenn. (1851-18??)
The Daily morning plebeian. : (Knoxville, Tenn.) 1851-18??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Knoxville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.T. Helms & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began with Dec. 14, 1851 issue?
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Knox County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Knoxville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Knox County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215247
- "Morning" appears in small type above title ornament.
- Democratic. Cf. Heart of the Valley: a hist. of Knoxville, Tenn.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 6 (Dec. 20, 1851).
- Editor: W.T. Helms, 1851-<1852>.
- Weekly ed.: Knoxville plebeian.
- sn 86071024
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information