Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The press and standard. (Walterboro, S.C.) 1890-current
Walterboro, S.C. (1890-current)
The press and standard. : (Walterboro, S.C.) 1890-current
- Place of publication:
- Walterboro, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- B.G. Price, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
<Mar. 23, 1993->
- Colleton County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- "Fifty-fourth Anniversary Ed." published on Mar. 11, 1931.
- Also issued on microfilm from Arcata Microfilm Corp.
- Description based on: Vol. 14, no. 38 (June 24, 1891).
- Issues for <Mar. 23, 1993-> do not carry numbering.
- Latest issue consulted: Mar. 23, 1993.
- Publisher varies: Walterboro Newspapers, Inc., <Mar. 23, 1993->
- sn 86071064
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information