Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Spartanburg journal and the Carolina Spartan. (Spartanburg, S.C.) 1920-1982
Spartanburg, S.C. (1920-1982)
The Spartanburg journal and the Carolina Spartan. : (Spartanburg, S.C.) 1920-1982
- Place of publication:
- Spartanburg, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Journal Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Jan. 5, 1920 - v. 138, no. 191 (Sept. 30, 1982).
- Daily (except Sat. & holidays), Sept. 3
1969 - Sept. 30, 1982
- South Carolina--Spartanburg County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210992
- South Carolina--Spartanburg.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202729
- Spartanburg (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Spartanburg County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Published a Sun. ed. jointly with the Spartanburg herald, the Sunday Spartanburg herald-journal, Apr. 5, 1931 - Sept. 30, 1982.
- sn 86071066
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information