Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ethnikos kēryx = The National herald. (New York, N.Y.) 1915-current
New York, N.Y. (1915-current)
Ethnikos kēryx = The National herald. : (New York, N.Y.) 1915-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Enossis Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Etos 1, ar. 1 (Apr. 2, 1915)-
- Daily (except Sun. and holidays)
- Greek Americans--New York (State)--New York--Newspapers.
- Greek Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00947109
- Greeks--United States--Newspapers.
- Long Island City (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York--Long Island City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01315587
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York (State)--Queens County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01246810
- Queens County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "National herald progressive daily Greek newspaper."
- Available on microfilm from New York Public Library, The Center for Research Libraries, Balch Institute for Ethnic Studies and Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Chiefly in Greek with some articles in English.
- Includes Sunday section in Greek: Ethnikos keryx Sunday magazine, 1915- ; Sunday English section: Hellenic American world, <1959-> ; combined Sat./Sun. issue, <1989->
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 87, no. 29371 (Feb. 26, 2003).
- Publisher varies. National Herald, Inc. <2003>.
- Vol. numbering slightly irregular.
- sn 86071086
View complete holdings information