Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Advocate of the people's rights. (Brazoria, Tex.) 1833-1834
Brazoria, Tex. (1833-1834)
The Advocate of the people's rights. : (Brazoria, Tex.) 1833-1834
- Place of publication:
- Brazoria, Tex.
- Geographic coverage:
- Oliver H. Allen
- Dates of publication:
Began Nov. 23, 1833; ceased Mar. 27, 1834.
- Brazoria (Tex.)--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00957523
- Also issued on microfilm from the Univ. of Texas.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 8 (Feb. 22, 1834).
- Suspended after the Extra issue Mar. 27, 1834.
- sn 86071099
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information