Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Nashville daily gazette. (Nashville [Tenn.]) 1844-1851
Nashville [Tenn.] (1844-1851)
Nashville daily gazette. : (Nashville [Tenn.]) 1844-1851
- Alternative Titles:
Daily Nashville gazette
- Place of publication:
- Nashville [Tenn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thompson & Glascock
- Dates of publication:
-v. 8, no. 2276 (Aug. 28, 1851).
Began Mar. 22, 1844.
- Daily (except Mon.)
- Davidson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Nashville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Davidson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205346
- Available on microfilm from Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no 7 (Mar. 30, 1844).
- Editors: W. Hy. Smith, <1845>-1850; John L. Marling, 1850-1851.
- Publishers: Thompson & Glascock, <1844>; E.R. Glascock & Co., <1845>; A. Nelson, 1849-1850; J.L. Haynes & Co., 1850-1851.
- sn 86071174
View complete holdings information