Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The clarion and Tennessee gazette. (Nashville, Tenn.) 1813-1813
Nashville, Tenn. (1813-1813)
The clarion and Tennessee gazette. : (Nashville, Tenn.) 1813-1813
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Nashville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thomas G. Bradford
- Dates of publication:
-v. 5, no. 310 (Oct. 19, 1813).
Began in Feb. 1813.
<Sept. 24-Oct. 19, 1813>
- Davidson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Nashville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Davidson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205346
- Also on microfilm: Nashville, Tenn. : Tennessee State Library Photographic Laboratory.
- Also on microfilm: Washington D.C. : Library of Congress Photoduplication Service'
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 272 (Feb. 9, 1813).
- sn 86071207
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information