Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Tennessee gazette [microform]. (Nashville [Tenn.]) 1800-1803
Nashville [Tenn.] (1800-1803)
The Tennessee gazette [microform]. : (Nashville [Tenn.]) 1800-1803
- Place of publication:
- Nashville [Tenn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Bradford & Elam
- Dates of publication:
-v. 3, no. 143 (July 27, 1803).
Began with Jan. 14, 1800 issue.
- Davidson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Nashville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- "It shall be published regularly every Tuesday (unless the arrival and departure of the mail should render a change necessary) ..."
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 7 (Feb. 25, 1800).
- Printer: Benjamin J. Bradford, <1801>.
- sn 86071214
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information