Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Nashville union. (Nashville, Tenn.) 1837-184?
Nashville, Tenn. (1837-184?)
The Nashville union. : (Nashville, Tenn.) 1837-184?
- Place of publication:
- Nashville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.M. Smith
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 3, no. 16 (Sept. 6, 1837)-
- Davidson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Nashville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Davidson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205346
- Available on microfilm from Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- Editor: J. George Harris, <1839-1842>.
- Publishers: J.M. Smith, 1837-<1839>; J. George Harris, <1840>; J.P. Heiss & T. Hogan, <1842-1843>.
- sn 86071267
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information