Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Carlisle herald. (Carlisle, Pa.) 1845-1881
Carlisle, Pa. (1845-1881)
Carlisle herald. : (Carlisle, Pa.) 1845-1881
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Carlisle, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- G.M. Phillips & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 81, no. 9 (Mar. 3, 1881).
Began with Dec. 17, 1845 issue?
- Carlisle (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Cumberland County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "Union," <1864>; "Republican, " <1876>.
- Absorbed: Carlisle American. Cf. NIM.
- Description based on: Vol. 47, no. 15 (Dec. 24, 1845).
- Editors: William M. Porter, <1858>; A.K. Rheem, <1863>; O.L. Haddock, <1876>.
- Publishers: G.M. Phillips & Co., <1845>; E. Beatty, <1853>; D.R. Coover, <1858>; A.K. Rheem, <1863>; A.K. Rheem & J. Marion Weakley, <1864>; J. Marion Weakley & O.L. Haddock, <1873>; Herald Print. and Pub. Co., <1876>.
- sn 86071297
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information