Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Western freeman. (Shelbyville, Tenn.) 1831-1835
Shelbyville, Tenn. (1831-1835)
Western freeman. : (Shelbyville, Tenn.) 1831-1835
- Place of publication:
- Shelbyville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Watterson & Laird
- Dates of publication:
Began with Oct. 30, 1831 issue? Ceased in 1835?
- Bedford County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Shelbyville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Bedford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01226019
- Available on microfilm from Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 19 (Mar. 6, 1832).
- Editor: H.M. Watterson, <1832>; G. Lindsay, <1833>; G.W. Hoover, <1835>.
- Publishers: Laird & Brasfield, <1833>; J.H. Laird, <1835>.
- sn 86071427
View complete holdings information