Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Armstrong Democrat. (Kittanning, Pa.) 18??-1865
Kittanning, Pa. (18??-1865)
Armstrong Democrat. : (Kittanning, Pa.) 18??-1865
- Alternative Titles:
Armstrong Democrat, and Allegheny Valley intelligencer
- Place of publication:
- Kittanning, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. M'Williams
- Dates of publication:
- Armstrong County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Kittanning (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Armstrong County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211411
- Description based on: Vol. 28, no. 18 (May 15, 1863) = whole no. 1472, new ser., v. 7, no. 52.
- Editor: John K. Calhoun, <1863>.
- Issues for <Apr. 21, 1865> called also <vol. 30, no. 1> and <new ser. v. 1, no. 48, whole no. 1559>
- Published as: Armstrong Democrat, and Allegheny Valley intelligencer, <Apr. 21, 1865>.
- Publisher: Assoc. of the Unconditional National Union Party, <1865>.
- sn 86071445
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information