Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Advocate and sentinel. (Huntingdon, Pa.) 1836-1841
Huntingdon, Pa. (1836-1841)
Advocate and sentinel. : (Huntingdon, Pa.) 1836-1841
- Place of publication:
- Huntingdon, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William R. McCay
- Dates of publication:
Began in Jan. 1836?
Ceased in 1841.
- Huntingdon (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Huntingdon County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Huntingdon County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211088
- "Democratic Republican," <1836-1838>.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 10 (Jan. 12, 1836).
- Not published Apr. 12, 26, 1837.
- sn 86071449
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information