Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Patriot and union. (Harrisburg [Pa.]) 1855-185?
Harrisburg [Pa.] (1855-185?)
Patriot and union. : (Harrisburg [Pa.]) 1855-185?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Harrisburg [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A. Hopkins, J.G.L. Brown
- Dates of publication:
- Weekly (semiweekly during sessions of the legislature)
- Dauphin County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Harrisburg (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Dauphin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212397
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 7 (Oct. 6, 1855).
- Merger of: Pennsylvania patriot, and: Democratic union (Harrisburg, Pa. : 1843).
- Publisher varies.
- sn 86071503
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information