Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ukraïnsʹki shchodenni visti = Ukrainain daily news. volume (New York, N.Y.) 1919-1956
New York, N.Y. (1919-1956)
Ukraïnsʹki shchodenni visti = Ukrainain daily news. volume : (New York, N.Y.) 1919-1956
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Ukrainian-American League
- Dates of publication:
-v. 37, no. 254 (Dec. 30, 1956) = -13967.
Began in 1919?
- Daily (except Monday and Saturday)
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Ukrainians--United States--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- <Vol. 22, no. 150-> carry also whole numbering <8012->.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service, and the New York Public Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 22, no. 150 (June 1, 1941).
- In Ukrainian with some columns in English.
- sn 86071644
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information