Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Rutland weekly herald & globe. (Rutland, Vt.) 1877-1884
Rutland, Vt. (1877-1884)
The Rutland weekly herald & globe. : (Rutland, Vt.) 1877-1884
- Alternative Titles:
Rutland herald and globe
Rutland weekly herald and globe
- Place of publication:
- Rutland, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
- Herald and Globe Assoc.
- Dates of publication:
Began in Sept. 1877; ceased in 1884.
- Rutland (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Rutland County (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- "Weekly" appears in title ornament, <1879>.
- Daily ed.: Rutland daily herald and globe.
- Description based on: Vol. 85, no. 50 (Dec. 11, 1879).
- Formed by the union of: Rutland weekly globe, and: Rutland weekly herald (Rutland, Vt. : 1859).
- sn 86071667
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information