Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Rutland daily herald and globe. (Rutland, Vt.) 1877-1882
Rutland, Vt. (1877-1882)
The Rutland daily herald and globe. : (Rutland, Vt.) 1877-1882
- Alternative Titles:
Rutland daily herald & globe
Rutland herald and globe
- Place of publication:
- Rutland, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
- Herald and Globe Association
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 17, no. 103 (Sept. 1, 1877)-v. 22, no. 137 (Oct. 7, 1882).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Rutland (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Rutland County (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- "Daily" appears in title ornament, <1879>.
- Also issued on microfilm from Micro Photo Div., Bell & Howell Co.
- Formed by the union of: Rutland daily herald (Rutland, Vt. : 1861), and: Rutland daily globe.
- sn 86071668
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information