Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Whalemen's shipping list, and merchant's transcript. (New Bedford, Mass.) 1858-1914
New Bedford, Mass. (1858-1914)
Whalemen's shipping list, and merchant's transcript. : (New Bedford, Mass.) 1858-1914
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New Bedford, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Benjamin Lindsey
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 16, no. 1 (Mar. 16, 1858)-v. 72, no. 52 (Dec. 29, 1914).
- Massachusetts--New Bedford.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207803
- New Bedford (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Editor: E.P. Raymond, 1861-1889.
- Printers: E. Anthony & Sons, Inc., 1889-1914.
- Publishers: Eben P. Raymond, Jan. 6, 1874-Apr. 30, 1889; George R. Phillips, May 7, 1889-1914.
- Supplement to last issue, dated Dec. 29, 1914.
- sn 86071686
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information