Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Patchogue advance. (Patchogue, N.Y.) 1885-1961
Patchogue, N.Y. (1885-1961)
The Patchogue advance. : (Patchogue, N.Y.) 1885-1961
- Alternative Titles:
Patchogue advance on the south side of Long Island
- Place of publication:
- Patchogue, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Palmer & Overton
- Dates of publication:
Vo. 15, no. 11 (Nov. 28, 1885)-90th year, no. 35 (Apr. 27, 1961).
Sept. 4, 1931-Apr. 27, 1961
- Patchogue (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "A column of Spanish is published every week." <1961>
- "Republican," <1933>.
- Official newspaper, County of Suffolk, <1936>-Apr. 27, 1961.
- Publishers: Palmer & Overton, Nov. 28, 1885-Apr. 21, 1888; M.P. van Duesen, Apr. 28, 1888-June 18, 1892; James A. Canfield, June 5, 1892-July 24, 1924; and John Tuthill, Jr., July 31, 1927-Apr. 27, 1961.
- sn 86071739
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information