Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily press. (Utica, N.Y.) 1969-1987
Utica, N.Y. (1969-1987)
The daily press. : (Utica, N.Y.) 1969-1987
- Alternative Titles:
Saturday observer dispatch & daily press
Saturday observer dispatch and daily press
Saturday observer-dispatch & daily press
Saturday observer-dispatch and daily press
- Place of publication:
- Utica, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Utica Observer Dispatch
- Dates of publication:
Sept. 29, 1969-Mar. 28, 1987.
- Daily except Sunday
- New York (State)--Oneida County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209049
- New York (State)--Utica.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207805
- Oneida County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Utica (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Saturday issue called: Saturday observer-dispatch and daily press, <Jan. 4>-May 17, 1986; and: Saturday observer-dispatch & daily press, May 14, 1986-Mar. 28, 1987.
- sn 86071761
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information