Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Virginia gazette & Richmond chronicle. (Richmond [Va.]) 1793-1795
Richmond [Va.] (1793-1795)
Virginia gazette & Richmond chronicle. : (Richmond [Va.]) 1793-1795
- Alternative Titles:
Virginia gazette and Richmond chronicle
- Place of publication:
- Richmond [Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by John Dixon
- Dates of publication:
Began with issue for: Mar. 2, 1793 ; ceased with issue for: May 19, 1795.
- Richmond (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Division; and from the Library of Virginia.
- Description based on: No. 11 (Apr. 6, 1793).
- Latest issue consulted: No. 167 (Oct. 3, 1794).
- Published on Tuesday and Friday.
- sn 86071814
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information