Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Oakland post enquirer. (Oakland, Calif.) 1922-1950
Oakland, Calif. (1922-1950)
The Oakland post enquirer. : (Oakland, Calif.) 1922-1950
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Oakland, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Post-Enquirer Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 2, 1922)-v. 29, no. 209 (Sept. 1, 1950).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Oakland (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from The Center for Research Libraries.
- Issues for Jan. 2, 1922-July 19, 1923 also called v. 5, no. 290-v. 7, no. 147 = v. 81, no. 1-v. 84, no. 15.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Merger of: Oakland daily post, and: Oakland enquirer.
- The word "Oakland" appears over the masthead ornament.
- sn 86071849
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information