Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Winchester Virginia Republican. (Winchester, Va.) 182?-184?
Winchester, Va. (182?-184?)
Winchester Virginia Republican. : (Winchester, Va.) 182?-184?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Winchester, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Samuel H. Davis
- Dates of publication:
- Winchester (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell and Howell.
- Began between May and Oct. 1824; ceased between 1842 and 1844.
- Description based on: Vol. 14, no. 44 (Oct. 29, 1824).
- The word "Virginia" appears in the masthead logo between the words "Winchester" and "Republican".
- sn 86071897
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information