Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Winchester Republican, Winchester, Va. (Winchester, Va.) 1849-1862
Winchester, Va. (1849-1862)
Winchester Republican, Winchester, Va. : (Winchester, Va.) 1849-1862
- Alternative Titles:
Winchester Republican and general advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Winchester, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
- Robert H. Gallaher
- Dates of publication:
- Winchester (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of Virginia.
- Description based on: Vol. 34, no. 10 (Mar. 8, 1844).
- Last issue located: Mar. 7, 1862. Cf. Cappon, L.J. Va. newspapers.
- Publisher varies: Senseneg & Coffroth <1851>.
- sn 86071898
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information