Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Virginia Beach beacon. ([Virginia Beach, Va.) 1962-current
[Virginia Beach, Va. (1962-current)
Virginia Beach beacon. : ([Virginia Beach, Va.) 1962-current
- Place of publication:
- [Virginia Beach, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Norfolk Newspapers]
- Dates of publication:
- Triweekly, July 16
- Virginia Beach (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Virginia--Virginia Beach.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208712
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 37 (Mar. 6, 1966).
- Issued in north and south editions.
- Published with the Virginian-pilot and the Ledger-star.
- Publisher varies: Landmark Communications, Inc., Feb. 8, 1967-
- sn 86071928
View complete holdings information