Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Haswell's Massachusetts spy, or, American oracle of liberty. (Worcester, Mass.) 1778-1778
Worcester, Mass. (1778-1778)
Haswell's Massachusetts spy, or, American oracle of liberty. : (Worcester, Mass.) 1778-1778
- Alternative Titles:
American oracle of liberty
- Place of publication:
- Worcester, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A. Haswell
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 8, no. 367 (May 14, 1778)-v. 8, no. 372 (June 18, 1778).
- Massachusetts--Worcester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218226
- Worcester (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Worcester County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in microopaque and microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- sn 86071955
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information