Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American gazette, and Norfolk and Portsmouth public advertiser. volume (Norfolk [Va.]) 1794-1796
Norfolk [Va.] (1794-1796)
American gazette, and Norfolk and Portsmouth public advertiser. volume : (Norfolk [Va.]) 1794-1796
- Place of publication:
- Norfolk [Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Willett and Davis
- Dates of publication:
Began with May 7, 1794 issue; ceased in 1796.
- Norfolk (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Portsmouth (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 5 (May 21, 1794).
- Latest issue consulted: Issue for: Apr. 29, 1796.
- sn 86071956
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information