Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Skagit news. (Mount Vernon, W.T [i.e. Wash.]) 1884-1896
Mount Vernon, W.T [i.e. Wash.] (1884-1896)
The Skagit news. : (Mount Vernon, W.T [i.e. Wash.]) 1884-1896
- Place of publication:
- Mount Vernon, W.T [i.e. Wash.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William C. Ewing
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1884; ceased in 1896.
- Mount Vernon (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Mount Vernon.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213979
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div.; University of Washington.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 31 (Sept. 30, 1884).
- sn 86071977
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information