Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Port Angeles evening news. (Port Angeles, Wash.) 1916-1972
Port Angeles, Wash. (1916-1972)
Port Angeles evening news. : (Port Angeles, Wash.) 1916-1972
- Place of publication:
- Port Angeles, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Smith & Webster
- Dates of publication:
-56th yr., no. 245 (Jan. 31, 1972).
Began in 1916.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Port Angeles (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Port Angeles.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218853
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div.; Washington State Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 19 (May 1, 1916).
- Special "Centennial edition" published June 16, 1962.
- Special edition Feb. 9, 1967 called Sequim-Dungeness valley news.
- sn 86071979
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information