Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Kalama semi-weekly beacon. (Kalama, Wash. Terr. [Wash.]) 1871-1871
Kalama, Wash. Terr. [Wash.] (1871-1871)
Kalama semi-weekly beacon. : (Kalama, Wash. Terr. [Wash.]) 1871-1871
- Alternative Titles:
Kalama semiweekly beacon
- Place of publication:
- Kalama, Wash. Terr. [Wash.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.H. & M.L. Money
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 19, 1871)-v. l, no. 30 (Sept 22, 1871).
- Semiweekly (Tues. and Fri.)
- Kalama (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from University of Washington.
- Suspended with June 16, 1871 issue; resumed with July 4, 1871 issue.
- sn 86071993
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information