Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Svenska posten = Swedish post. (Seattle, Wash.) 1936-19??
Seattle, Wash. (1936-19??)
Svenska posten = Swedish post. : (Seattle, Wash.) 1936-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Seattle, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
- Svenska Posten Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Portland (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Seattle (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Swedes--Washington (State)--Seattle--Newspapers.
- Absorbed: Puget Sound posten, Svenska journalen, Oregon posten, and Svenska Pacific tribunen.
- Description based on: Årg. 47, nr. 5 (23 jan. 1936).
- In Swedish and English.
- Publisher: Einar Carlson, <1936>-
- sn 86072006
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information