Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Vancouver register. (Vancouver, Wash. Territory [Wash.]) 1865-1876
Vancouver, Wash. Territory [Wash.] (1865-1876)
The Vancouver register. : (Vancouver, Wash. Territory [Wash.]) 1865-1876
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Vancouver, Wash. Territory [Wash.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S.W. Brown & H.K. Hines
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1865; ceased in 1876.
- Vancouver (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Vancouver.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206123
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Sept. 30, 1865).
- Published as: Register and home, 1872-1874.
- sn 86072039
View complete holdings information