Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Tacoma news tribune. (Tacoma, Wash.) 1922-1987
Tacoma, Wash. (1922-1987)
The Tacoma news tribune. : (Tacoma, Wash.) 1922-1987
- Alternative Titles:
Sept. 5, 1974-Jan. 1, 1975
Sunday news tribune
May 29, 1983-Apr. 5, 1987
Sunday news tribune and Sunday ledger
Jan. 11, 1953-Apr. 29, 1962
Tacoma news tribune and Sunday ledger
May 6, 1962-Aug. 12, 1979
Tacoma Sunday ledger and Sunday news tribune
June 27, 1937-Jan. 4, 1953
- Place of publication:
- Tacoma, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Tribune Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
39th year, no. 276 (Aug. 18, 1922)-104th year, no. 363 (Apr. 5, 1987).
- Tacoma (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Tacoma.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205636
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div.; and Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- On Sunday published as: Tacoma Sunday ledger and Sunday news tribune, June 27, 1937-Jan. 4, 1953; Sunday news tribune and Sunday ledger, Jan. 11, 1953-Apr. 28, 1962; Tacoma news tribune and Sunday ledger, May 6, 1962-Aug. 12, 1979; Sunday news tribune, May 29, 1983-Apr. 5, 1987.
- Sometimes published as: News tribune, Sept. 5, 1974-Jan. 1, 1975.
- sn 86072045
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information