Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The bulletin. (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1947-1947
Philadelphia, Pa. (1947-1947)
The bulletin. : (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1947-1947
- Alternative Titles:
<Feb. 10, 1947>-Apr. 19, 1947
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Bulletin Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in Feb. 1947; ceased with Dec. 6, 1947 issue.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Absorption of the Philadelphia record by the Evening bulletin produced this morning edition.
- Adopts numbering of: Evening bulletin (Philadelphia, Pa.).
- Description based on: 100th year, no. 258 (Feb. 8, 1947).
- Latest issue consulted: 101st year, no. 226 (Nov. 24, 1947).
- sn 86072060
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information