Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Milwaukee morning news. (Milwaukee [Wis.]) 1852-1854
Milwaukee [Wis.] (1852-1854)
Milwaukee morning news. : (Milwaukee [Wis.]) 1852-1854
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Milwaukee [Wis.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Shaw & Hyer
- Dates of publication:
Began with May 24, 1852 issue; ceased with Aug. 11, 1854 issue?
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Milwaukee (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Milwaukee County (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Wisconsin--Milwaukee County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202910
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 301 (Mar. 4, 1853).
- Numbering is irregular.
- Other ed.: Milwaukee morning news (Milwaukee, Wis. : Triweekly), <1853-1854>.
- Other ed.: Milwaukee weekly news (Milwaukee, Wis. : 1852), <1853>.
- sn 86072084
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information