Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Burlington weekly free press. (Burlington, Vt.) 1866-1928
Burlington, Vt. (1866-1928)
Burlington weekly free press. : (Burlington, Vt.) 1866-1928
- Alternative Titles:
Burlington free press and times
Weekly free press
- Place of publication:
- Burlington, Vt.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Geo. W. & G.G. Benedict
- Dates of publication:
Began with Vol. 34, number 28 (Jan. 5, 1866) = new series vol. 12; ceased in 1928. Cf. Gregory, W. Amer. newspapers.
- Burlington (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Archived issues are available in digital format as part of the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Burlington times was purchased by the Free press in January 1869.
- Daily eds.: Burlington daily free press and times; and, Burlington free press & times; and, Burlington daily free press; and, Burlington free press (Burlington Vt. : 1923).
- Description based on: Vol. 34, number 28 (Jan. 5, 1866) = new series vol. 12; title from caption.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. VC [sic: i.e. 95], number 27 (December 30, 1920) = new series vol. 67.
- sn 86072143
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information