Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Laramie boomerang. (Laramie, Wyo.) 1916-1921
Laramie, Wyo. (1916-1921)
Laramie boomerang. : (Laramie, Wyo.) 1916-1921
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Laramie, Wyo.
- Geographic coverage:
- Boomerang Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 35, no. 69 (Dec. 26, 1916)-v. 40, no. 174 (July 25, 1921).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Albany County (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Laramie (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- "Extra" issue published Mar. 19, 1917; "Industrial ed." published June 2, 1921.
- Also issued on microfilm from Wyoming State Archives and Historical Dept.
- Semiweekly eds.: Semi-weekly boomerang, Dec. 25, 1916-Jan. 18, 1917; and Laramie boomerang, Jan. 22, 1917-July 25, 1921.
- sn 86072183
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information